Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pick Your Plum Winner



The Winner is #50


Sandy said...


                                           "I've signed up for their newsletter. What a great site!!!"
                                                                          3:11 PM



Sandy email me at treyandlucyblog@gmail.com so we can get you your winnings!

There is no email linked to your profile so I will give you 48 hours to contact me and then I will pick a new winner.

Thanks everyone for entering!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Thank you so much for this awesome giveaway!! I couldn't believe it when I checked your blog tonight & saw my name!!! I am beyond thrilled! I've just emailed you.
Thank you again Tanya!!

Adventures in Learning and Love said...

awe! congrats!! what a great prize! :) i love PYP!

John kim said...

Wonderful site and I wanted to post a note to let you know, ""Good job""! I’m glad I found this blog. Brilliant and wonderful job ! Your blog site has presented me most of the strategies which I like. Thanks for sharing this.

Towing in dallas